Thanks, my friend!
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. "We felt that they were not the tyrants to rule our lot according to their caprice, but the agents and creators of the many delights which we enjoyed." It’s from Frankenstein by Mary Shelley, by the way.
6) Do you have any strange phobias? I’m terrified of clowns (coulrophobia), but it’s justified. I was chased through a cornfield by someone wearing a clown mask when I was a kid, and it traumatized me, evidently.
9) Simple but extremely complex. Favourite band? Green Day came to mind. Yeah, definitely Green Day.
12) What does your URL mean? An ex-boyfriend called me a “lovely distraction” once and it made my heart swell.
15) How do you vent your anger? Either crying and yelling incoherently, or by Tweeting!
18) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love? I hate the sound of cutlery scraping a plate, and I love the sound of thunder.
21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm. A wall, a dresser.
24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender? Ryan Ross, Darren Criss, and Jamie Campbell Bower.
27) What was the last movie you saw? Deliver Us From Evil, and it was so good! I’ve been trying to find a decent link, but they’re all poor quality or have subtitles.
30) Ever had a rumour spread about you? I was a drug addict in high school, apparently, because I took a sleeping pill one time because I was stressed about exams and wasn’t sleeping.
33) What’s the last thing you purchased? Iron-on letters so my friend and I could make custom birthday t-shirts for when we go out clubbing for our birthday in a few weeks!
36) How many relationships have you had? No serious relationships, but I’ve fooled around with a few people (doesn’t mean sex, just so you’re all aware).
39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM? Looking for Deliver Us From Evil links with Magda, but it proved unsuccessful.
42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid? I would definitely tell people because I feel like that’s something they need to know, I’d probably cut my hair and dye it a way that I’ve never been brave enough to do, I’d fly to Denmark to meet my family and tell them how much I love them, and I think I’d be scared at first, but would eventually accept it.
45) How can I win your heart? Being nice. Being consistent (ex. not going for weeks/months without talking to me with no explanation), and by showing me that you actually care.
48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone? Nice, inspirational things. Perhaps have a deer engraved on it.
51) What is your current desktop picture? The album cover for Panic! at the Disco’s debut album, A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out.
54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power? Hopefully either telekinesis or invisibility! I’ve already got mind-reading ;)
57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be? RYAN ROSS.
60) Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities. Okay. Dianna Agron, Darren Criss, Ryan Ross, Zac Efron (omfg), and Tom Welling!
Thanks a lot!
|1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.|
|2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?|
|3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.|
|4) What do you think about most?|
|5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?|
|6) Do you have any strange phobias?|
|7) What's your religion?|
|8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?|
|9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?|
|10) What was the last lie you told?|
|11) Do you believe in karma?|
|12) What does your URL mean?|
|13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?|
|14) Who is your celebrity crush?|
|15) How do you vent your anger?|
|16) Do you have a collection of anything?|
|17) Are you happy with the person you've become?|
|18) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?|
|19) What's your biggest "what if"?|
|20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?|
|21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.|
|22) Smell the air. What do you smell?|
|23) What's the worst place you have ever been to?|
|24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?|
|25) To you, what is the meaning of life?|
|26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?|
|27) What was the last movie you saw?|
|28) What's the worst injury you've ever had?|
|29) Do you have any obsessions right now?|
|30) Ever had a rumor spread about you?|
|31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?|
|32) What is your astrological sign?|
|33) What's the last thing you purchased?|
|34) Love or lust?|
|35) In a relationship?|
|36) How many relationships have you had?|
|37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?|
|38) Where is your best friend?|
|39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?|
|40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?|
|41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?|
|42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?|
|43) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?|
|44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?|
|45) How can I win your heart?|
|46) Can insanity bring on more creativity?|
|47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?|
|48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?|
|49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "heart."|
|50) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?|
|51) What is your current desktop picture?|
|52) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?|
|53) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?|
|54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?|
|55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?|
|56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?|
|57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?|
|58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?|
|59) Ever been on a plane?|
|60) Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities.|
|Please do it!|
Really? Fries covered in cheese curds and gravy isn’t vegan? I had no idea. I’m really glad you felt the need to tell me that.
I’m not a vegan anymore, so I can eat poutine if I want to.
(I also never said it was vegan)